Welcome to Autodesk University Africa (AU). What is AU? An Event not to be missed.
It is the Premier Autodesk conference for those who design, create and make the world around us. AU Africa 2018 is your chance to connect with the best in the business, share technical knowledge, solve unique business challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of cross-industry opportunities. Plus, you can learn best practices, stay on top of the latest trends, and experience advanced technology first-hand. Join your global community of professional designers and engineers as we explore the future of making things.
- AU is an extension of Autodesk’s University Conference held in Las Vegas. It’s a conference and also an online destination for learning – au.autodesk.com
- It gives you access to thought leadership, hands-on classes and track sessions with Autodesk & local experts
- It’s a one-stop shop for all things Autodesk. It’s the Future of Making Things
- AU Africa joins other AU events around the globe – USA, Middle East, UK, Japan, India, China, Russia, Germany and South Korea
Today’s dominant technology trends are driving businesses and consumers alike to explore new ways to design, make, and use things.
In today’s competitive landscape, anyone can be an innovator. There is opportunity for those with the right tools and guidance.
Learn about the technologies that will impact you, including cloud computing, generative design, and machine-human collaboration.
Put these leading-edge technologies into practice today, through classes, workshops, sessions, and interactive galleries.
What to Expect
The AU Africa 2018 Full Pass Experience includes a value-packed agenda with opportunities to learn, connect, and explore:
Inspiring Keynote Speakers
Witness some of the best minds in the business sharing insights, provoking exploration and inspiring creativity.
Vice President, Global Territory Sales
Get up close to advanced technology available now and in the near future. Connect with your peers and thought leaders in your industry.
- Standard (2 Day Pass): R1250
- Standard (1 Day Pass): R750
- Education/Students (2 Day Pass): R375
- AU Expo Pass Including Keynotes: R450
* All prices include VAT.
Classes and sessions
Attend classes and sessions led by change makers, thought leaders and experts from across the design, engineering, construction and manufacturing industries.
Autodesk Design Competition
DESIGN NEXT AFRICA 2018!
Submit your course project and stand a chance to WIN!
We are excited to announce that Autodesk University Africa offers CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accreditation with the different industry bodies.
Convince your boss with these helpful tips
Interested in becoming a speaker or sponsor?
Venue: The Campus, Bryanston, Johannesburg